include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Mootools/appendix.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Mootools/default.php"); Team Trec Forums - Tech day 7-8-12
Not signed in (Sign In)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you are new here. If you want to take part in the discussions, click one of these buttons!

Sign In  Apply for membership

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorJdcline78
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2012

I am new to your board and i am looking to meet some fellow rover owners in the area so I will be hosting a tech day for all rover owners in the tn area I have all tools needed including welder and air compressor feel free to bring extra. I figure we will start at 10am an go until the last truck is done. Let me know if you can make it so I know how many to expect
    •  
      CommentAuthormbush

Great idea, however the day before that we will have our July meeting followed by a cookout and trail ride. Many of us will be camping on the trail so we wont be available on Sunday. Come join us on July 7th and meet everybody at 10am at Perk Up Coffee in Cookeville. We would love to met you.
    • CommentAuthorJdcline78

That sounds like fun unfourchantly I am working Saturday and my truck has to be trailered where ever it goes. I will keep checking Back for more events that you all are doing and I will repost when I can have another tech day (about a month)
    jd where do you live at, we have a meet and greet every month and trail every other month...
    • CommentAuthorJdcline78
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2012

I'm in goodlettsville about 30 min north of downtown I will definitely try and make the next meet and greet. Where do you go for your rides and is there a place to park a trailer?
    •  
      CommentAuthormbush
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2012

We go different places. I'm sure we can find a spot for the trailer. Our big event is coming up in October called the Fall Safari. Three days of fun.