include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Mootools/appendix.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Mootools/default.php"); Team Trec Forums - Live in Tennessee? Register your Rover
Not signed in (Sign In)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you are new here. If you want to take part in the discussions, click one of these buttons!

Sign In  Apply for membership

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorhonda50r
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2012

Hey all, let me explain what this is. It's a community/registry for all Land Rover owners. The purpose is if you are traveling and break down in a foreign place with your Rover, we Rover owners who reside in different states and are registered on Birmabright are willing to help. Quite a few of us have a garage, tools, and overnight accommodations available. Is just a fraternal type thing and it'd be greatly appreciated if we all could contribute. I already have, Alex Clark in Athens.

www.birmabrightbrotherhood.com

Btw, Birmabright is a metal used on most British vehicles, especially early Rovers.
    •  
      CommentAuthormbush
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2012

What a great idea. I have signed TeamTREC up as a contact for the Cookeville area