include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Mootools/appendix.php"); include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Mootools/default.php"); Team Trec Forums - Sweetwater Mud Resort June 29-July 1
Not signed in (Sign In)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you are new here. If you want to take part in the discussions, click one of these buttons!

Sign In  Apply for membership

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorhonda50r
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2012

The Ultimate Off Road Playground! Like no other off road park in Tennessee! This is a party from the minute you enter and you won't wanna leave! Redneck Resort welcomes you and wants you to make us your "home away from home". With acres and acres of the biggest and baddest truck and ATV/UTV pits in the state, no matter how big or small, theres something for everyone! RR is the best located off road park in the State of Tennessee, offering ATV/UTV Truck and Buggy pits, mud drags with acres of riding and mud bogging. Cool off at the Bikini Beach swimming hole and catch some sun rays or hang out at Club Mud for a mid day adult beverage and music. Shaded camping, designated family camping, restrooms, outdoor showers. Party after dark with live entertainment, various vendors including an on-site parts vendor for all of your repair needs and much more. We hope your stay at Redneck Resort will be the best time you ever had at an offroad park. Hope to see you soon!

I think all of us should show up in our Rovers to this place. I literally live ten minutes from the location of this place and would be more than happy to be the tourguide for the weekend. After we watched all these redneck Chevys there's a few small offroading spots around town we can ride on if ya'll would like, too.

What's everyones thoughts?
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2012
    Looks like they are gonna have fun, but me personally I'm not into the whole redneck country thing.